We would like to lodge complaint on behalf of residents of Okaz Complex Mehdipetnam Hyderabad – 5000028 and thereby putting the life of residents in vicinity in hazardous situation.
“Please Read my contents”
Our complaint is specific that, president of our building Mr. Nayeem Okaz Complex B’Block Mehdipetnam Hyderabad – had licensed the building premises to Mobile Company for installation of Mobile Tower Without informing the residents and owners in the building.
When residents of Okaz Complex came to know about this fact, they immediately objected the said installation and also requested to the said Mr. Nayeem for termination of Leave and License Agreement and stoppage of installation of Mobile Tower and also informed him about the hazardous effect of radiation, which eminates from the said Mobile Tower upon the human body and also shown him report of Deccan Chronicle & various reports.
In spite of this, the said Mr. Nayeem, flatly refused to pay any heed to the said fact and evasively replied to residents of Okaz Complex that ”do whatever you want, I will never terminate the said license
As you know that, it is general rule that, the Mobile Tower has to be installation 50 meters away from the residential area as the radiation eminating from the said Mobile Tower causes various effects on human body and worked as slow poison upon the human body. Therefore, various building societies are refusing to install the said Mobile Tower on their building. Hence, the said Mobile Company choosing residential areas as they know that, few people are very greedy about the money and ignorant of their effect
As per the rules it is the necessary to give structural stability certificate and drawings, building owners’ agreement copy, no objection certificate from neighbors and surrounding areas and other documents has not been given and the neighbours has objection to this installation in their areas.
We therefore request you to kindly look in to the matter personally and see that the above tower is removed immediately from the above House in order to prevent further damage to the health of innocent people of the area.